Tuesday, May 20, 2014

please do call me only as srini.thanks for viewing my pics and your kind words about them. yes, gopalji is a wonderful human being and a straight shooter.i have had the benefit of his knowledge and guidance many times as regards his grandson we all owe it to our selves to guide and encourage the next generation not doing so would be being very selfish
thank you
Also liked your connect with the gentleman Gopalji whose comments I've been observing over the last coupla days. The man calls a spade a spade and the purity of his soul & self belief shine through. I have children (still time for grandchildren) & can understand his love, joy & pride for his grandson. May God bless him & his family. He sure has added me as one more well wisher, today & always  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment